News & Current Events
TRANSIT CHANGED Effective June 1, 2014
All transit operations are now through SLO RTA
Click here to see the SLO RTA website www.sloRTA.org/PasoExpress with Paso Robles information
This North County Consolidation plan is mostly about providing the same or better service to customers AND providing service less expensively in the region. There are few operational changes proposed.
- Paso Routes A & B will continue to operate with the SAME schedules as now (using the same buses).
- What is currently Paso Express Route C will be integrated into RTA Route #9.
- RTA Route #9 will include service to North Atascadero, Templeton Hospital in addition to the same service in South Atascadero. Route #9 will travel all the way to Cuesta College North Campus (Monday-Fridays).
- RTA Route #9 LOCAL trips will no longer serve Cal Poly. See below.
- Atascadero Transit FIXED ROUTE will be replaced with new RTA Route #9 service.
- Atascadero's Saturday Traveler service will be replaced by Saturday Route 9 service.
Read the RTA FAQ Handout [PDF] for more information about the upcoming changes.
Click here to see the SLO RTA website SLO RTA with Paso Robles information